Friday, March 6, 2015

Winner and top 9 {Lace}

Beautiful images everyone. I love how lace photographs. Its so so pretty. 
Each week there will be one winning image and a top 9 feature. The winning image will grace our cover photo for the week until the next weeks winner is chosen. Lets see the winning image for lace.

Winning image...




"I chose this image as winner because the simplicity of it amazes me. But it is so gorgeous. It is swoon worthy. I absolutely love what she is wearing. The light is yummy. The processing is to die for. Just incredible. I am so in love with this shot. Everything about it makes me wish it was me in the shot ;). Great image girl." ~Amber


Top 9 in no particular order...
 



























Congrats all. Really beautiful images. Please join us this week for the theme {Emotion} my favorite. Post up to two images right to my page at Reflections. Thank you. Until next time, XOXO! ~Amber